Marketing Management Course
Marketing is a fundamental part of our daily lives. Almost half of every rand spent pays for marketing costs, which include marketing research, product development, packaging, transportation, storage, advertising and sales expenses. By developing a better understanding of marketing, you will become a better – informed consumer & marketer.
WHAT DOES THE MARKETING MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn various aspects of marketing including the marketing world & environement, consumer behaviour, market segmentation, targeting & positioning.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Marketing is not some basic and unimportant or less important function in an organisation. In fact marketing has a most crucial role to play in the success of a business. Marketing contributes to the attachment of the fundamental objectives of most businesses, which include survival, profitability and growth. It is vital for businesses to assess the wants and needs of current and future customers and this can be done through various marketing activities.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- The Marketing World
- The Marketing Environment
- Consumer Behaviour
- Market Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning
- Marketing research and information management
- Product, Branding, Pricing Decisions
- Distribution management (placement) and retailing
- Marketing Communication Management
- Anyone looking to improve their marketing skills
- Marketing departments
- Anyone looking to learn more about marketing
- Entreprenstartup start-up business owners