IBS NQF Level 3 Introduction to Business English Course
The workplace requires the correct use of language. It is through language that cultural diversity and social relations are expressed and constructed. Learning to use language effectively enables individuals to think and acquire knowledge, to express their identity, feelings and ideas, to interact with others, and to manage their world.
WHAT DOES THE IBS NQF LEVEL 3 INTRO TO BUSINESS ENGLISH COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn about the importance of effective communication, formal and informal communication, verbal and non-verbal communication, barriers to effective communication, types of written communication, how to communicate effectively using visual and language skills and much more.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Good general knowledge and understanding of the use of English in business
- Communicate effectively using visual and language skills
- Write professional business documents
- Anyone interested in improving their business communication
- Office Administrators and Assistants
- Entrepreneurs or start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers