Stress Management Course
Stress is our mental, physical, and behavioural response to anxiety-producing events. Too much stress can result in serious physical, psychological, interpersonal, or performance problems. The amount of stress that we experience depends on how much stress we have, how long we have it, and how we are able to manage it.
WHAT DOES THE STRESS MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to define stress and how it affects you, understand and apply the four pillars for stress management, apply time management tips and apply useful techniques to reduce stress.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Managing your stress levels is vital for maintaining your health and to improve the quality of your work as well as the quality of your life. This course will equip you with essential skills needed to manage stress effectively.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Define stress and how it affects you.
- Understand and apply the four pillars for stress management.
- Apply time management tips.
- Apply useful techniques to reduce stress.
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Anyone interested in improving their stress management
- Sales people
- Call Centre Agents