Secrets of Change
Secrets of Change Course
Change management is a term that is bandied about freely. Sometimes it’s a scapegoat for less than stellar results: “That initiative failed because we didn’t focus enough on change management.” And it’s often used as a catch-all for project activities that might otherwise get overlooked: “When we implement that new process, let’s not forget about the change management.”
Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved. The focus is on the wider impacts of change, particularly on people and how they, as individuals and teams, move from the current situation to the new one. The change in question could range from a simple process change, to major changes in policy or strategy needed if the organisation is to achieve its potential.
WHAT DOES THE SECRETS OF CHANGE COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to Look at change in different ways, manage making the change, be able to make change easier, learn how to cope with change, learn to maintain a sense of control.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Look at change in different ways
- Manage making the change
- Be able to make change easier
- Learn how to cope with change
- Learn to maintain a sense of control
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- HR Managers and assistants
- Anyone dealing with change in their personal or professional environments
- Anyone interested in understanding change management