Product Management Course
Product management is an organisational life cycle function within a company dealing with the planning, forecasting, and production, or marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product life cycle.
WHAT DOES THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to understand product management and the product management process, understand a product life cycle, understand product development and the development process and understand product mix management.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Product management is very important for organisations developing new products. Product development can become chaotic and expensive without a proper product management process. This course will teach you all you need to know about product management.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand product management and the product management process.
- Understand a product life cycle.
- Understand product development and the development process.
- Understand product mix management.
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Product Managers and Assistants
- Anyone within the product management field