Instant Cash Flow
Instant Cash Flow Course
Cash flow is the movement of money into or out of a business, project, or financial product. It is usually measured during a specified, limited period of time. Measurement of cash flow can be used for calculating other parameters that give information on a company’s value and situation.
WHAT DOES THE INSTANT CASH FLOW COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to understand cash flow and business financials, understand cash flow cycles, prepare a cash flow statement and do cash flow planning.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Our flexible courses are easy to fit around your work, family, friends and leisure time. You can study full-time or part-time, from home, work or on the move. We work with the best training providers who will guide you through your training and forward into a successful career.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand cash flow and business financials.
- Understand cash flow cycles.
- Prepare a cash flow statement.
- Do cash flow planning.
- Entrepreneurs or start up business owners
- Anyone who is self-employed
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Junior Financial Assistants
- Anyone requiring basic financial skills