Skills of the Admin Assistant
Skills of the Admin Assistant Course
Work is not the only thing that matters in life, but most of us want to take pride in what we do. While we don’t have to like the people we work with, or report to, at the very least we should be able to interact positively with them. The biggest influence on job satisfaction is our relationship with others.
We all want some measure of success in life. However, our work should not be a burden to us, and our offices should not be battlefields. We are human beings working with other human beings, so this course is about working to the best of your abilities, and encouraging the best in those who work with you or for you.
WHAT DOES THE SKILLS OF THE ADMIN ASSISTANT COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to understand the importance of professional presence on the job, learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient, improve your communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive and increase your effectiveness in recognising and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
This course will encourage and enable you to work to the best of your abilities and will teach you how to encourage the best in your colleagues or employees.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand the importance of professional presence on the job.
- Learn how to self-manage to become more effective and efficient.
- Improve your communications skills, including listening, questioning, and being more assertive.
- Increase your effectiveness in recognising and managing conflict, and dealing with difficult people.
- Office Assistants and Administrators
- Marketing Administrators
- Public Relations Officers