COMPTIA A+ COURSE
The A+ certification is aimed at an entry-level IT professional who has a minimum of 12 months of hands-on experience with computers. This can be either classroom or lab experience, or on-the-job experience, or a combination of both. To earn the A+ certification, you need to pass two exams:
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 covers the fundamentals of computer technology, installation and configuration of PCs, laptops and related hardware, and basic networking.
- CompTIA A+ 220-802 covers the skills required to install and configure PC operating systems, as well as configuring common features (for example, network connectivity and email) for mobile operating systems Android and Apple iOS.
WHAT DOES THE CompTIA A+ COURSE ENTAIL?
Successful candidates will have the knowledge required to assemble components based on customer requirements. They can install, configure, and maintain devices, PCs, and software for end users, and they understand the basics of networking and security/forensics. They can provide appropriate customer support by applying appropriate troubleshooting skills to properly and safely diagnose, resolve, and document common hardware and software issues. Successful candidates will also understand the basics of virtualisation, desktop imaging, and deployment. These notes will review every concept described in the following exam objective domains from exam 220-801:
- PC Hardware
- Operational Procedures
These notes will also review every concept described in the following exam objective domains from exam 220-802:
- Operating Systems
- Mobile Devices
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
- A+ is comprehensive and vendor-neutral
- A+ validates foundational skills
- A+ is trusted by employers
- A+ is globally recognized and accredited
- A+ is industry supported
YOU WILL LEARN THE FOLLOWING:
- PC installation & configuration
- Installing and configuring PC and Mobile Operating Systems
- Email and Security.
- Mobile Device Hardware
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Network Connectivity Issues
- The Fundamentals of Cloud Computing and Operational Procedures
- Technical Support Specialist
- Field Service Technician
- IT Support Technician
- IT Support Administrator