Personal Finance Course
Personal finance is the financial management which an individual or a family unit is required to do to obtain, budget, save, and spend monetary resources over time, taking into account various financial risks and future life events.
WHAT DOES THE PERSONAL FINANCE COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to understand personal finance, manage your money, understand financial products, build and manage your portfolio and understand factors that affect your personal finance planning.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand personal finance.
- Manage your money.
- Understand financial products.
- Build and manage your portfolio.
- Understand factors that affect your personal finance planning.
- Anyone interested in improving their personal finance
- Entrepreneurs and start up business owners