Human Resources Skills Programme
The Human Resource Department is a function designed to maximize employee performance in organisations by looking after their well-being and in turn receiving high performance or productivity levels in order to achieve the organisations goals.
WHAT DOES THE HUMAN RESOURCES SKILLS PROGRAMME ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to identify successful HR Practitioner and Competencies, understand HR Management and Legislation, make use of recruitment sources, understand the recruitment process, conduct an effective interview as well as the history of the HR function.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Recall the history of Human Resources.
- Identify successful HR Practitioner and Competencies.
- Understand HR Management and Legislation.
- Understand the recruitment process.
- Make use of recruitment sources.
- Entrepreneurs or start up business owners
- Anyone who is self-employed
- Prospective HR Managers and Assistants
- Business Owners and General Managers
- Anyone within the HR environment