How to Write a Press Release Course
A press release is a written communication delivering an important piece of information to the news media. This course will cover how to write a press release.
WHAT DOES THE HOW TO WRITE A PRESS RELEASE COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn how to understand the basics of a press release; purpose, types and components, understand the elements of a press release, develop an effective public relation plan, understand the News & Press Release Inter-connectedness and understand the Do’s and Dont’s of writing press releases.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Writing of press releases is not just for media professionals such as journalists and public relations professionals. It is a valuable skill that would make you an asset to any company looking to get media coverage.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Understand the basics of a press release; purpose, types and components.
- Understand the elements of a press release.
- Develop an effective public relation plan.
- Understand the News & Press Release Inter-connectedness.
- Understand the Do’s and Dont’s of writing press releases.
- Junior Public Relation Officers
- Office Administrators
- Marketing Administrators
- Corporate Communication Officers
- Anyone who is interested in writing press releases