Dealing with Difficult People Course
The easiest way to deal with difficult people is to stay as far away from them as you can, suggests Robert Bramson Ph.D., organizational psychologist, management consultant with Bramson Gill Associates, and author of Coping with Difficult People. Great advice for those who work by themselves at home; it’s a doable option. But the vast majority of people can’t avoid interactions with a wide range of personality types, including some who are inconsiderate, stubborn, incorrigible, inappeasable, indecent, or downright sleazy
WHAT DOES THE DEALING WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE COURSE ENTAIL?
In this course you will learn to recognise how your own attitudes and actions impact on others, find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people, develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations, identify those times when you have the right to walk away from a difficult situation and learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger.
WHY SHOULD I STUDY THIS COURSE?
Your success will sometimes depend on your ability to work with difficult people. This course will equip you with essential skills and knowledge that will assist when dealing with them.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Recognise how your own attitudes and actions impact on others
- Find new and effective techniques for dealing with difficult people
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult people and difficult situations
- Identify those times when you have the right to walk away from a difficult situation
- Learn some techniques for managing and dealing with anger
- Call Centre Agents
- Sales people
- Anyone responsible for customer service
- Anyone interested in understanding difficult people
- HR Manager and assistants